V0id-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wont to be a mod beacuse....

Go down

wont to be a mod beacuse.... Empty wont to be a mod beacuse....

Post  ovlo99 Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:51 pm

my in game user name is ovlo99.
the reasons i would like to be a mod because i have bin a mod-co owner on a lot of servers and i am good at it (they all went down for some reason) and i don't abuse my powers i use them for the good reasons. i am a nice player and person. (just don't bug me or i will get mad) i have read the ::info.
i help out the new players (even tho some of them are not nice and stuff...) i even help out the ppl who might not be new but idc because i will just help them if its not agents the rules.
i tell ppl what some of the commands are even the mod+ if they need to do ::pickup or ::item because i have/use the v0id-pkz v1 client so i look up the codes they need and tell them.
i follow the rules at all times and i tell someone if they are braking a rule. and that's why i think i should be a moderator/mod lol! jocolor Twisted Evil Surprised Very Happy Laughing clown Exclamation

ovlo99

Back to top Go down

wont to be a mod beacuse.... Empty ops i forgot something

Post  ovlo99 Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:00 pm

and the time i can be on is when its not a school night and wen there is no school and if i have the time i will post when i will be gone for a few days or months and stuff and when i have to go to school but i will mostly be online if not then i am away for a a few so dont get mad if i get the mod and i cant be there i am just away and i will be back unless i loose my comp and cant get a new one or if i die or i loose power but i will be back and i will be on mostly evryday or if i get punished well i cant post right so just wont to let u know and i know some of u have difrent time zones so if u dont mind i will give ya a time that it is and try to figer out what time it would be compared to were u are and try to find out what time it would be were u are. the evil now muhahahahaa Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
right now it is 2:58pm so try to figer out what time it would be then by your time. (this why if i am sleeping and ur not i wont get demoted for sleeping or being at school lol!

ovlo99

Back to top Go down