V0id-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

marudis MOD APP =D

2 posters

Go down

marudis MOD APP =D Empty marudis MOD APP =D

Post  marudis Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:37 pm

1. What is your In-game Name?
marudis

2. What times can you be one (weekdays and Weekends)
um i live in florida (so you know the time zone) and i can be on at around 2:30pm in a few weeks when im off my grounding untill about 8:30pm and on weekends if im not working around house or not at my job i can be on at like 7:30 in the morning till like 12:00 at night... thats most of the time... on a bad day its more like 2:30pm till 12:00pm =D

3.What will you bring to make the server better
well if by bring to the server you mean what can i do for the server, then i am really good at noticing when spammers and crashers are coming online and i am really fast at banning and kicking people so that helps plus i know a lot about this type of server so i can help people get around and get started plus i can advertise in a few places at once! =D

4. Do you have experience as a Mod/admin?
yes a mod three times, admin five times, co-owner twice, and owner once but none of the servers are on anymore

5.If yes Which servers?

First mod-havefunscape-idk why but its never online anymore, ONLY STAFF ask me if you want the ip im not about to advertise a different server.

Second mod- crimsonscape-idk why but it hasnt been online since the day before x-mas eve =\, ONLY STAFF ask me if you want the ip im not about to advertise a different server.

second admin- donescape-idk why but its never online anymore, ONLY STAFF ask me if you want the ip im not about to advertise a different server

third admin- fernanscape- the owner got bored with hosting and hasnt been on in forever =\, ONLY STAFF ask me if you want the ip im not about to advertise my server

fourth admin- internalerror- idk if that server is still on but i lost my admin status because the owner said i was allowed to advertise my server to test if it was on then he said i wasnt allowed after i was done =\, the owner got bored with hosting and hasnt been on in forever =\, ask me if you want the ip im not about to advertise my server-ill try to remember the ip if you ask for it

Fifth admin- Cakezscape-hasnt been online since 12/29/08 =\, ONLY STAFF ask me if you want the ip im not about to advertise a different server.

Second co-owner- graador... doesnt call it graadorscape or anything like that and hasnt been online for like a week idk why =\, ONLY STAFF ask me if you want the ip im not about to advertise a different server.

6.What do you think is the best thing you'll bring to the server
i think the best thing ill bring to the server is less spammers, crashers, rule breakers plus more people

7. Any information that you think i should know
heheh.. there is a lot of extra info! all from other servers applications that i have gained mod-admin on =)

Would You Respect Other Players And Owner And Other Staff: Hells yes! i dont want to risk gettin demoted or worse, banned! lol nah i would respect them because i like to have fun and usually if i disrespect someone i end up getting agitated and i dont enjoy that =D

Will you tell the Newcomers to join the Fourms? yes i will. right after i ask them if they are new to the server or if they already have an account and are just playin on a nub acc. i will say make sure you join the forums! and ill do frequent ::yell or ::announce if i can =D

Will you be Really NICE to players on the server? YES i dont want any complaints that might result in demotion or worse! ban! =$ i will respect them at all times!

Will you greet the players as they log into the server? yes i will ask them if they are new to the server or if they already have an account and are just playin on a nub acc.

Are you going to be active on the server? YES i will try be on every day i might not if my parents have me working all day =\. i will try to get on as early as possible

Hey guys, my name is Mike but you can call me Vuono I'm 15 and I live in Florida. I would love to be an in-game moderator, Admin, or Co-Owner so I may help the crimsonscape community, punish rule-breakers and simply play the game.I've also helped a few random players that needed help around the game or that just didnt know how to make money or to get started .I believe i am fit for the job because I'm very active in-game and am very responsible. You can trust me when I say I WILL NOT abuse powers, I know how it feels to get abused in game by other administrators and moderators.

marudis

Back to top Go down

marudis MOD APP =D Empty Re: marudis MOD APP =D

Post  foolio Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:20 pm

I support you.

foolio

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum