V0id-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM APPLYING FOR MOD, PLZ READ VERY GOOD RESUME

3 posters

Go down

I AM APPLYING FOR MOD, PLZ READ VERY GOOD RESUME Empty I AM APPLYING FOR MOD, PLZ READ VERY GOOD RESUME

Post  KTMteamrider Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:50 am

Hi my username on game is "I GodzPker I", I am 14 years old but do not act childish like some do i am very mature. I play on this server all of the time and by the way it is one of the best i have ever played. I have been mod 3 times on other servers, admin once, and used to own my own server called "RevolutionScape.no-ip.biz". I am a very friendly and helpful person i always help people when they ask me a question. I play fair and am not mean to anybody. I believe that i deserve to be a mod and if you make me mod i can proove to you that i will be a very good one. So please read this and make your decision, and in the mean time i'll just be playin on your server, you can see me on just about everyday. =)

KTMteamrider

Back to top Go down

I AM APPLYING FOR MOD, PLZ READ VERY GOOD RESUME Empty BY THE WAYYYYY

Post  KTMteamrider Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:11 am

Oh ya and by the way i play on v0id.servegame.com

NOT v0id-pkz.no-ip.biz

KTMteamrider

Back to top Go down

I AM APPLYING FOR MOD, PLZ READ VERY GOOD RESUME Empty Re: I AM APPLYING FOR MOD, PLZ READ VERY GOOD RESUME

Post  yuyugttu Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:48 pm

Hi this i hidden owner I have been a player of v0id pkz and I am not suppose to be a co like a hidden "Main Owner" I have proof becuz I have known v0id for almost a year now so im suppose to be owner on v0id.servegame if i ever get on it then ill think about it.

yuyugttu

Back to top Go down

I AM APPLYING FOR MOD, PLZ READ VERY GOOD RESUME Empty Re: I AM APPLYING FOR MOD, PLZ READ VERY GOOD RESUME

Post  rickroll Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:39 pm

You just proved your inmaturity by posting the topicheading with capslock only, sorry.

rickroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down