V0id-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application

3 posters

Go down

Mod Application Empty Mod Application

Post  Immortality Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:39 pm

Im 14 as you see, but mature for my age and A's in school. I've had experiece in the past with private servers as a player,mod,admin, and devolper. I played the server and saw alot of spammers when the mods weren't around. I'm fun to talk to also and people would probably like me. Anyway yes or no i respect your decision

Immortality

Back to top Go down

Mod Application Empty Darknesguard

Post  darknesguard Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:28 pm

I would like to apply for mod please, I have been mod serveral times and admin a few to with a co owner. I am very experienced i'm a constanly playing person I have helped many different people with leveling stats and i'm very kind to most people.I am lvl 137 right now going on to be 140 today hopefully Very Happy

Thank you for reading this message hope u consider my application Like a Star @ heaven lol!

darknesguard

Back to top Go down

Mod Application Empty g0d pk3r Mod

Post  g0d pk3r Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:00 pm

i'm never been mod before in my life, only i have mucht experiens on servers and i can talk good to peopel. I always kick out the spammers/hackers/and other bad stuff out of the server.
i also report all the bugs to the owner(you:P). I hope i can be mod for this time i'm not dis pointing you trust me:D

greatz cheers g0d pk3r ( Rik )

g0d pk3r

Back to top Go down

Mod Application Empty BTW

Post  g0d pk3r Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:02 pm

sorry for mabye the bad langauge i'm Dutch(netherlands) and i am not great in spelling soz again my apologise for it:P

g0d pk3r

Back to top Go down

Mod Application Empty g0d pk3r

Post  g0d pk3r Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:30 am

guys its me again g0d pk3r i play on the serv for a couple of days now i am almost highst lvl i am lvl 132 already ad i still hope i can be mod soz its was only to lets you guys know:D

g0d pk3r

Back to top Go down

Mod Application Empty Re: Mod Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down