V0id-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

testing apply for mod/admin

Go down

testing apply for mod/admin Empty testing apply for mod/admin

Post  testing Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:07 am

well my real name is jordan and im 14 years of age and ive had previous mod and admin experience
im quite nice and like to pk by the rules. ahh yes the rules, i also already can rehearse the rules ALMOST whenever i like so i wuld really like to be a mod plus im a very nice,caring person and want to make the game a safer place for people such as spammers, advertisers inside the game and other rule breaking people so plz put me into a mod position or admin coz i will be very dedicated to getting people to just have fun thats how you get pplz to play anyway so plz make me one of the stated previously Cool booyah and such!!! my account name is also testing.http://encore.persiangig.com/Free_Music/EMINEM/Trick Trick Ft_EMINEM - Welcome To Detroit City(encore.myblog.ir).mp3

Last edited by testing on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to put some music in music is gewd)

testing

Back to top Go down