V0id-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babanana Is abusing his powers he should get demoted!!!

4 posters

Go down

Babanana Is abusing his powers he should get demoted!!! Empty Babanana Is abusing his powers he should get demoted!!!

Post  sara Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:13 am

Babanana Is abusing his powers he should get demoted!!! Pictur11

Babanana Is abusing his powers he should get demoted!!! Pictur11

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/12/72/91/57/pictur11.jpg

He should get banned or demoted void please deal with this he pked other people as well!!

sara

Back to top Go down

Babanana Is abusing his powers he should get demoted!!! Empty Re: Babanana Is abusing his powers he should get demoted!!!

Post  Immortality Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:15 am

Since when is the server on? v0id-pkz.no-ip.biz right? And just do wcing to get your stuff back, yes he should be demoted.

Immortality

Back to top Go down

Babanana Is abusing his powers he should get demoted!!! Empty Re: Babanana Is abusing his powers he should get demoted!!!

Post  Im The King Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:38 pm

That wasent fun to hear but i be gladd to talk with you.
And did he has a reson?

RESPECT TO PKERS:D
NOT FOR PJERS

Im The King

Back to top Go down

Post  yuyugttu Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:48 pm

ok when i get on server if server comes back on idk if it will he said he dosnt host anymore ill see wat i can do ill demote or something

yuyugttu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum